Tell me about the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
What's with the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, you ask? Well, web hosting, especially Shared Web Hosting, needs some sort of provision of proof that hosts can stand by their claim and deliver reliable and satisfactory hosting. DBLHost believes the best way to give potential customers peace of mind is to offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This way you can get a full 30 Days to evaluate how well we do our job, knowing you aren't risking money or getting stuck with a large "contract" of sorts. We aren't trying to pigeon hole anyone into something they don't want to be in. Here are the details:
Please email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear it all.
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee applies to all services purchased through the DBLHost website. The 30 day guarantee begins on the date of purchase of services. Open a ticket with support and we'll do what we can to refund you the exact amount you paid.
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarateee is considered a "no questions asked" guarantee, but we'd appreciate feedback regarding your cancellation and claim so we can gather information which may help us serve custoemers (or you!) in the future.
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is not the same as a 30 Day Free Trial. Although we offer the first month free, the "Money Back" part implies that services were paid for.
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee will refund the exact amount paid for products and\or services. The guarantee also applies to specials, deals, and sales, but the customer will only be refunded what was paid. For example, if you paid $7 for a service which normally costs $10, DBLHost will refund you $7.
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is different from an Up-Time Guaratee. Please see notes related to the Up-Time Guarantee.
- The customer must open a ticket within 30 days of purchase in order to receive the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. DBLHost uses the date of purchase and the date of ticket creation, as well as some advanced math, to determine whether or not the request falls within the valid 30 days. Tikcets can be opened through your DBLHost Customer Portal or by simply emailing email@example.com.
- DBLHost reserves the right to subjectively analyze each 30 Day Money Back Guaratee claim. We aren't terrible people, we won't stick you with a bill if you don't want to stick around, but work with us and we'll work with you. We like you, even if you don't like us.
Was this answer helpful?
How do you manage your "name your price" sales method?
Well, to be perfectly honest, we have shared web hosting on servers with low overhead. DBLhost is...